To enroll your child at Faith Christian School, follow these steps:
- Print out the Student
Application Form form and fill it out completely.
If you are having trouble printing the form, you may contact the principal request that the Student
Application Form and enrollment packet be mailed to you.
- Mail the Student Application Form along with your $300.00 Non-Refundable Registration Fee to
Faith Christian School
P.O. Box 70,
Collingswood, New Jersey 08108
Your $300.00 Non-Refundable Registration Fee is a "student place
holder" through the application process.
- Upon receipt of your application, we will send you the rest of the
enrollment packet. The packet will include:
- Application Check List - For convenience of Applicant - does not
need to be returned.
- Medical / Health Form to be signed by Student's
- Records Transfer Request from schools attended by Student, to be
signed by parents/guardian.
- Statement of Cooperation to be signed by Student's
- Pick Up List - List of persons authorized to pick up Student from
school, signed by both custodial parents, or by person(s) having
legal custody and control of the Student.
- Annual Tuition Schedule to be signed by Parent(s) and Payor(s) if
different from Parents.
- Confidential Pastor's Recommendation
- Discount Request Form
- Photo Release to be signed by Student's parents/guardian.
(If you desire to see any of the above forms before applying please
call the school office at (856) 858-1559, or the Principal, Mrs. Judith
Spencer, at (856) 858-0267
- When the completed enrollment packet has been received, the school
will contact you to arrange the appropriate parent / student interviews
and the testing of the Student Applicant for placement. Following the
interviews and testing, the school Admissions Committee will make an
Please also have a look at the Enrollment section of our Frequently Asked
Questions for more information.